Join the delicious food revolution and rent a raised bed to grow your own food!
- Raised beds are available for £8.00 a month (£100.00 per annum)
- Manageable size (2 metre x 1 metre) and ready to grow complete with compost
- A key to the garden with 24 hour access to the site
- Be part of the sociable, ‘growing’ community of Digbeth
- A share in all the exciting events, arts projects and parties
- Discounted training courses and news of all our latest offers
- Enjoy the use of this relaxing canal-side space throughout the Summer
- Help feed the hens and take turns to water the raised beds
Of course you also get to grow your own food! We will have a gardener on site for some of the days at least who will help you to learn how to grow your own fruit and vegetables, offer suggestions for what to plant and give general advice. You will need to bring your own trowel and fork, seeds, or plants to grow – it is up to you.
If you want to know more about the aims of Edible Eastside and what we are about click here
To sign up for a raised bed, enter your details on the form below, or email email@example.com for more information.